tafcop gov in, is tafcop dgtelecom gov in, tafcop portal aadhar card, tafcop bihar, tafcop dg telecom gov in login, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in up , tafcop dg telecom gov in tracking
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in : The Department of Telecom (DoT) has recently launched a new portal. Through this portal, any citizen can know the information about active registered SIMs by entering their Aadhaar card number. Many times we do not know how many SIMs are registered or active with our Aadhaar. In this post, we are going to get detailed information about TAFCOP portal. So you are requested to read this post till the last.
The government is now digitizing its every government department. Due to this, many types of facilities are available to the citizens. Now people do not have to stand in queues outside government offices as before and people’s time, energy and money are not wasted. Now citizens can apply for various government service through online portal and can avail various facilities.
The TAFCOP portal has been launched by the Department of Telecom (DoT). This portal has been started to prevent fraud and spamming using mobile networks. Fraud and spamming is done by fraudulently registering SIM in the name of many customers. At present this portal has been started in only a few states. It is implemented only in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura and Kerala. If you are from any other state then at present you cannot use this portal.
TAFCOP Bihar and Tafcop UP are also going to be started very soon. Similarly, the service of TAFCOP will be implemented in other states of the country as well. After that anyone will be able to easily find out how many SIMs are currently active from their Aadhar Card. By reporting from here, you can also deactivate any number or SIM in one click.
There can be only 9 active SIMs connections at a time in the name of any one person. It has been seen many times that the user does not even know that many SIM cards are running in his name. Therefore, through this portal, one can easily find out how many SIMs are active from his Aadhar Card. If they want, they can submit a request to deactivate the SIM.
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in up
|Launched by||Department of Telecom (DoT)|
|Launched for||Citizens of India|
|Current Available for||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura|
Objective of TAFCOP Portal
As you all would know that in today’s time many frauds are done through mobile. People are called and money is withdrawn from their bank accounts. If fraud happens from any number, then after the complaint, the police will arrest the person in whose name the SIM is registered. Many times, somehow people get the SIM registered with our Aadhar Card and we do not even know. Keeping this problem in mind the TAFCOP portal has been launched. From this one can find out how many SIMs are registered with their Aadhaar. This will help in preventing many types of fraud activity and spamming.
Benefits of TAFCOP Portal:
After reading the information given above, you must have got the information about this portal. This portal has many important roles and features. We have told you about its benefits below.
- This is a government organized portal.
- From here you can easily check how many SIMs are registered with your aadhar.
- If a subscriber has more than nine SIMs, he will get the information on SMS.
- If a subscriber has applied for more than nine connections, then necessary steps can be taken through this portal so that the penalty can be avoided.
How to check TAFCOP Portal Status?
Checking the status of connection has become very easy. If this service is running in your state, then you can easily check the status by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first of all you have to visit the TAFCOP portal.
- After this you will land on the homepage of the website.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this click on the OTP button below.
- In the next step, you will have to verify the OTP which will be received on your mobile number.
- After the OTP is verified, it will appear on your screen that how many of your connections are active.
How to report number on Tafcop?
If an unknown connection is active in your name, you can submit a report about it. After the report is submitted, it will be blocked. You can report by following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of TAFCOP.
- After this, verify the OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After OTP verification, the dashboard will show the details of all the connections.
- Select the number you want to report and click on “This is not my number”.
- Then you have to enter the name of the user.
- After that click on the “Report” button below.
- In this way your report will be submitted.
FAQs regarding “tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal”
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in is launched by The Department of Telecom. Through this, citizens can check active SIM connections.
To check this, You have to visit to the TAFCOP official website. Next, you have to enter mobile and verify OTP. Then, all the active connections will show on your screen.
Visit to TAFCOP portal. Enter your mobile number and verify it. After OTP verification, select connection and click on “Report” button.