PFMS Payment Status 2022 | pfms.nic.in List | Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal | pfms.nic.in Scholarship
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status List @ pfms.nic.in – The public financial management system (PFMS) is a very large scheme of the Government of India which takes care of programs in social sectors. It monitors all the resources that are allocated to the public by the Government of India. It keeps data of many types of schemes. This post is going to tell you all the information about it.
In India, the scholarship is considered to be a great boon for students. Because many students belong to poor families. Often sometimes in the lives of many poor children, there is a time when they do not have money to pay coaching fees, or there is no money to study in a better college. Most of the children leave their studies for this reason. But for the children who want to study further, the scholarship is a huge boon. This is a very good initiative of the government that the child starts getting scholarships from the lower class. Whether it is a child of a government school or a private school. It financially helps many families to teach the children.
If you are a student and have applied for a scholarship program. So this article can be very useful for you. Today I am going to tell you in this post how you can check the status of your scholarship through PFMS? Apart from this, you will get complete information about pfms in this post. So read this post from beginning to end so that you do not have any problem in understanding.
PFMS Scholarship List 2022 @pfms.nic.in
As I told you earlier that there are many students in our country who are not able to pay their fees due to poverty. In such a situation, this scholarship is announced to provide financial funds for all the students who not able to get an education due to his poverty.
Through the implementation of this scholarship, all those students will be provided with incentives and various facilities that belong to different backward categories. Those who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or any other backward castes. They will be provided with financial facilities in many forms.
PFMS Know Your Payment Status
|Scheme Name||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)|
|Authorized by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||All Students of India|
|Eligibility||Candidate must be at least 10th STD Pass.|
|PFMS Status Check Link||Check Now|
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status (Know Your Payment)
As you all know that all types of government schemes and scholarship programs are paid through PFMS. If you have applied for any scholarship, you can check its payment status on this portal. Apart from this, you can also check the status of payment of any pension scheme online. From here you can check UP Scholarship Payment Status, Bihar Scholarship Status, NSP Payment Status online.
- Now, You have to enter your bank details here. First, choose your bank name, enter the account number, and captcha code.
- Then click on the Search button.
- After that, You see your payment history here. In this way you can check the status of your payment very easily.
Check NSP Scholarship Payment Status on PFMS
If you have applied for any kind of scholarship online through National Scholarship Portal, then you can check your payment status through PFMS portal. For this, you have to follow some simple steps, which are given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the PFMS website. After that you have to go to the page “NSP Payment Status“.
- Now on the next page, you will have to enter some information.
- After entering the bank name, account number, NSP Application Id, captcha code, you have to click on the Search button.
- Now the payment status will appear on your computer screen. You can see something like this in the screenshot below.
PFMS Login | Process to Login on PFMS Portal
If you want to log on to the pfms portal, then for this we are telling you some simple steps. By logging in to it, you can easily use many features.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of PFMS. After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Login in the top corner.
- Now the login form will appear on the next page. In this, you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on Login button. In this way, you can log on to the pfms website.
PFMS Login Password Reset
If you have forgotten the pfms login password then you can also reset it easily. We are telling you some simple steps below so that you can change your password.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of PFMS. After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the login button at the top.
- Now on the next page, you will get “Forgot Password?” You have to click on it.
- Then on the next page, you will have to enter your login ID, Email, captcha.
- After that click on Continue.
- Now OTP will be sent to your email. After entering it, you can change your password.
PFMS Scheme Listing
There are many schemes under PFMS Scheme List pfms, if you want to know in detail about all those schemes then you can follow the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of the Public Financial Management System.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Scheme Listing” on the left side. Now a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page you will see the list of all schemes. Here you have to click on the scheme you want to know in detail.
- Now full details about the scheme will come in front of you. In this way, you can get information about any scheme.
Use PFMS in Hindi
If many people do not understand English well, then such people can use this portal in Hindi language also. For this you have to follow the steps mentioned below, then you will be able to use this portal in Hindi easily.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of PFMS.
- Now you have to select Hindi language in the top right corner. Now you will see all the information here in Hindi.
- In this way you will be able to use the portal in Hindi language easily.
PFMS Direct Benefit Transfer Latest Updates
You can see the latest update related to DBT on the official website of PFMS. For this, we are telling you some simple steps below, which you can know the latest updates by following.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Public Financial Management System.
- After that the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Now here you have to click on the “Orders & Circulars” option in the Direct Benefit Transfer section.
- After that, a list of latest updates will appear in front of you.
Know MGNREGA FTO Status
- For this, the first beneficiary will have to go to the official portal. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that the homepage will open in front of you. In this page, you have to click on the “Know MGNREGA FTO Status” option.
- After that a new page will appear in front of you. In this page you have to enter some details. For example, FTO Name or Reference No or Transaction No has to be entered.
- After verifying the Captcha, click on the Search button.
TNPDS Smart Card 2022 Status, Online Application Form, tnpds.gov.in Sugar Card, Login, App
UP Ration Card List 2022: यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट, APL, BPL UP Ration Card Name List
GSTN Report Tracker PFMS
- For this, first visit the website of PFMS.
- Now you have to click on the option “GSTN Tracker” on the homepage.
- A new page will open in front of you. In this page you have to enter some details. For example, GSTIN / Account No, RFD05 etc. have to be entered.
- After filling all the information fill the captcha, then click on View Report.
- In this way you can see the GSTN Report online.
Know External System FTO Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PFMS.
- After that you have to click on the “Know External System FTO Status” option on the homepage.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In this page you have to enter your FTO Number.
- Then you have to click on the Search button after entering captcha.
How to submit Feedback
If you want to give any kind of feedback or suggestion related to the portal, for this you can easily submit your feedback sitting at home by following the steps given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of PFMS. After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to click on the Feedback icon on the left side.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. In this, you have to fill in your name, email, subject, category, comment, etc.
- After filling in all the information, click on the Submit button.
National Means cum Merit Scholarship Payments PFMS
The list of all NMMS Payments has been uploaded on the PFMS portal. If you want to find your name in this list or want to download it as pdf then follow the simple steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the PFMS portal. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of “NMMS Payments“.
- After that, a list of all the beneficiaries will appear in the next page in front of you and along with it you will also see all the details.
- If you want, you can also download this list as a PDF. For this, you have to click on the download icon in the top.
Features of PFMS Scholarship
- Scholarships sent to the students’ accounts by the state government.
- Money sent to all pension holders’ accounts.
- Scholarship sent to students’ bank account by Central government
- Grant to all Farmers.
- Money transferred to Jan Dhan Khata by Government.
- Chief minister housing scheme money sent.
- Money transferred for Prime minister’s housing scheme.
- Grant money sent to farmers’ account by the state government.
- Gas subsidy
Along with this, the money of every kind of state or central government scheme is sent to the beneficiary bank accounts through this portal.
Important Documents for Applying for Scholarship
When you apply online for a scholarship on the PFMS website, you will have to fill all the information in it as well as upload important documents. You have to fill in the information according to your documents in the form. If any of the information given by you is incorrect then you will have trouble getting payment. Therefore, while filling the form, you must enter all the information carefully. We are telling you below which documents you will need while online for a scholarship.
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Passport size photograph (Size should be less than 1 MB)
- Bank Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Marksheet in pdf format
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate.
- Other essential documents based on need.
PFMS Scholarship Apply Online
If you want to apply for pfms scholarship then you can do all this through your mobile or computer. For this, I am telling you some simple steps below.
- To apply online for PFMS Scholarship, Visit the official website of PFMS pfms.nic.in.
- Now, You have to click on “PFMS scholarship 2022 Student Registration”.
- Here you have to select “Scholarship to Universities / College Students”.
- Here you have to select your Education Board and Class, year details of 12th class passing.
- Next, You have to fill in Bank details such as Bank A/C, IFSC, etc.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to select your category and click on “Search”.
- Now, Create a user ID and password by entering the mobile number and email id.
- Upload all the documents and fill the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
In this way, the whole process of registration has been completed. After that you have to check the payment status from time to time. Like when will your payment arrive? Why did not your payment arrive? e.t.c. The following information has been given about it.
Schemewise Contact Details
You must all know that there are different officers for different schemes. If you want help related to any scheme, then you can talk to its officer. For this, we are telling you some steps below, from which you can extract the details of the officer. Let us know about this.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of PFMS.
After that the homepage will open in front of you. Now here you have to click on the option of scheme details.
- After that you have to click on the option of Scheme wise Contact Listing.
- Now in the next page you will see the list of all schemes.
- You will have to click on the contact details related to the scheme.
After that, contact details like phone number, mobile number, email ID, address etc. will be shown in front of you.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal 2022 – Steps
If you have already applied for pfms scholarship, and want to renewal, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- Visit PFMS official website pfms.nic.in
- On the page of ‘PFMS Scholarship 2022 Student Registration‘, candidates have to choose the system they are planning to upgrade.
- The candidate will have to choose Class 12 and Board of Education year of study.
- The IFSC code and account amount must be specified by the candidate.
- Then, click on the search button.
- The plan will be filled in advance as it is renovated by the student.
- Applicant has to provide his mobile number.
- An interested person will get OTP number to that specified number.
- Enter OTP The candidate needs to verify the email ID.
- The applicant has to create his user ID and password in the next step.
- Click on the submit button.
Types of Scholarships under PFMS
Here you can see different scholarship programs offered by PFMS below. It is very important for students to know about this before applying for any scholarship.
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC Students
- PFMS National Student Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Scholarship for College and University Students
|Name of Scholarship||Scholarship for College and University Students|
|Qualifying Level||XII (From Top 20%)|
|Process of selection||From top 20% on the Basis of the results of senior secondary examination, 41000 Girls and Boys total 82000 are selected from each of State boards|
|Scheme Administration Dept|
|Amount||The rate of scholarship are Rs. 1000/- at Graduation level for the first three years of College and University courses and Rs. 2000/- per month at Post-Graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs. 2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarships would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.|
|Frequency of Payment|
|Restriction||Age group of 18-25 year|
|Condition for Continuance||subject to annual renewal on the basis of stringent criteria.|
|Parental Income Criterion||Family less than Rs.6 lakh per annum|
|Scheme Web-Site Reference||http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships|
Post-Matric Scholarship for students belonging to OBCs (PMS-OBC)
|Name of Scholarship||Post-Matric Scholarship for students belonging to OBCs (PMS-OBC)|
|Process of selection||All eligible OBC Students for senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate; Graduate degree; L.L.M.; Commercial Pilot License;
C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./I.C.F.A.;M. Phil., Ph.D. and Post Doctoral Programmes;
|Scheme Administration Dept||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Through States /UT and Head of Institution|
|Frequency of Payment|
|Condition for Continuance|
|Parental Income Criterion||Rs.1 lakh p.a.|
|Scheme Web-Site Reference||http://socialjustice.nic.in/schemespro.php|
Benefits of PFMS Portal
This scheme will help the children of poor families who are willing to study, but there is no good means of education for them, so they cannot prepare for any major exam, so to become a support for their education, this Scholarships scheme has been started. All schools and college students will be given the benefit of this scheme under the PFMS Scholars Scheme. This scheme works across India. And it is a scheme run by the Central Government where all the students apply and apply for this. Scholarships can be availed under the scheme.
Direct Scholarship Transfer (Pfms / Dbt): The amount of scholarship is sent directly to the students through this Pfms portal.
Time-Saving: Students can submit their application in 10 minutes on the Pfms Scholarship 2022 portal and since there is no paperwork, the work gets done quickly.
Automatic Payments: The Pfms Scholarship 2022 portal automates and manages all the processes related to the submission, verification, processing, approval and delivery of scholarships to students.
Easy Pfms Scholarship Status Check: It is very easy for a student to track the status of their payment using their Aadhaar number or bank account through this Pfms portal.
Full Helpline Support: Pfms Scholarship 2022 portal has a helpline using which students can call for any queries.
Fast Pfms Scholarship Renewal: Students can easily renew their Scholarship through the Pfms Scholarship Portal as they can initially use the same ID they had created to register on the portal.
Eligibility for PFMS Scholarship
- Family income should be less than 6 lakhs.
- The candidate must have passed at least 10th grade.
- The age limit should be between 18 and 25.
- Maintenance and all fees will be paid by this program.
Required documents for PFMS Scholarship
- To apply for Pfms Scholarships, the student must have an Aadhaar card.
- In this process, one must have a passport size photograph to apply online.
- Education certificates must be applied to apply for online PMFS Scholarships.
- For applying online here, the fees must be received.
- To apply for Pfms Scholarships Online, there should be 12th pass certificate.
What is PFMS Direct Benefit Transfer?
The main purpose of Direct Benefit Transfer is to transfer the subsidy given by the government directly to the account of the people. Whatever direct benefits people have to get, it is directly delivered to their account by Pfms / Dbt i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer. This brings transparency between the people and the government. And in the shortest time the subsidy gets transferred to the people’s account. If we talk about earlier, then the beneficiary could get very little money from the government which used to give money to the poor.
Money is easily transferred where your account is in any bank. Along with this, the benefits of services are delivered to the exact and right people through DVT. In this, people get rid of middle brokers. This is an effective way for the government to benefit any scheme to the citizens.
PFMS Contact Details
Toll Free No. 1800118111
O/o Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Public Financial Management System – PFMS
3rd & 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Connaught Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg
New Delhi – 110001
|Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462||Mukul Prasad: 9074153883|
|Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186||Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253|
PFMS Scholarship Bank List
PFMS Scholarship Bank List: There are many banks under pfms, the list of all those banks is given below.
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank||ICICI bank|
|Andhra bank||New India co-operative bank ltd|
|Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.||Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.|
|City union bank ltd||Madhya Bihar Gramin bank|
|Corporation bank||Kotak Mahindra bank|
|Axis bank||The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd|
|Indian bank||South Indian bank|
|Bank of India||Standard chartered bank|
|IDBI bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|RBL bank||Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.|
|Canara bank||Federal bank ltd|
|Bank of Baroda||The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.|
|Indusind bank limited||Tamilnad mercantile bank ltd|
|Indian overseas bank||Karur vysya bank|
|Catholic Syrian bank ltd.||Karnataka bank|
|Central bank of India||Vijaya bank|
|Citibank||United bank of India|
|NKGSB co-op bank ltd||Union Bank of India|
|Oriental bank of commerce||UCO bank|
|Punjab and Sind bank||Jharkhand Gramin bank|
|Punjab National bank||State bank of India|
|Allahabad Bank||Svc co-operative bank ltd.|
|Allahabad Gramin UP Bank||Syndicate bank|
|Dcb bank limited||Yes bank ltd|
|Dena bank||The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd|
|Dhanlaxmi bank ltd||The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd|
|HDFC bank||Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd|
|HSBC||The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.|
FAQ Regarding PFMS Scholarship
Application date for PFMS SCHOLARSHIP 2022?
Many of you would like to ask this question. Let us tell you that no latest update has come for this yet, if we get any latest update about it, then we will make it available through this article. Therefore, you can bookmark this article.
Aadhaar based payment rejected by the bank, how can beneficiary get account payment?
Though Aadhaar based payment is preferred over PFMS / dbt payment, if the Aadhaar based payment is rejected by the bank, in such a case the beneficiary can take automatic account based payment.
How to know if CPSMS is going to make Aadhaar based payment or account-based payment to the beneficiaries?
Aadhar based payment (PFMS / dbt payment) is preferred by PFMS, so whenever payment is made through CPSMS, you can check its status online.
If the bank account of the student is invalid?
Ans: If the account of the student is invalid, student will receive the SMS/email alert. After receiving the information, they need to change the bank account.
If Student forgets the Password what are the steps to be followed?
Ans: Student will go to link for forgot password on the right hand side on the home page of PFMS and can re-set the password.
What will be Application Type in the Renewal of Scholarship?
Ans: The Application type is Renewal in this case.
If the Institute is not registered with PFMS what will be next step?
Ans: Student will go to the homepage of PFMS https://pfms.nic.in and the click menu on Register/Track Issues. Student will fill in the required details and will enter the category as Scholarship and Sub-category as Institute not found and in the Description fill in the details of your institution.
What are the prerequisites for Upload of the Picture and the signature?
Ans: Scanned copy of photograph of student and the file size should not exceed 1MB.The format should be in (jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, tiff, tif, gif) only. Scanned signature of student and the file size should not exceed 1 MB and photographs and the signature are adjusted automatically to the dimension and resolution as per the desired format.
How to create DDO Maker & DDO Checker and who will approve them?
To create DDO Maker & DDO Checker Login with DDO’s User ID on PFMS. Go to
Users Masters → Ministry User Registration.
To approve Users Masters → Manage.
How to retrieve login ID and Password in case of forgot?
Login ID details are available to DDO’s Login. Go to Users Masters → Manage
To recover password use the link “Forget Password?” link provided on the Home Page of PFMS (https://
Error during entry of Address details in Main office of the DDO, why?
Don’t use any Special Character in the office address details and field ‘Taluka’ is not applicable in details