upp pay slip 2022 |up koshvani| oshvani up nic in pension payment details | pay slip salary
UP Employee Payslip or Salary Slip 2022 at upkoshvani.up.nic.in : The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a portal for the employees of various departments working in the state. Employees can avail various services through this portal. Employee is provided useful services related to various IFMS through this portal. In this article we are going to get detailed information about Koshvani Portal. How to login to the portal, forgot password, how to download payslip?, etc. are going to get detailed information.
As you all know that lakhs of employees are working in various posts in Uttar Pradesh. An online portal has been created to manage all those employees and to provide useful services to them. It becomes very easy to manage lakhs of employees at once and they do not have any problem in connecting with the higher authority. Further in this article we are going to get detailed information about koshvani portal.
As we have already talked about lakhs of employees are working under various departments in Uttar Pradesh. The UP government has to send salary to all its employees from time to time and apart from this, everyone’s leave also has to be managed. Earlier, it used to be a very long process for all these but along with changing technology, the government has digitized all the process. Now employees do not need to visit the office to get the salary slip. Employees can download the salary slip from their mobile or computer sitting at home.
Apart from downloading the salary slip, you can also get the benefit of many other services sitting at home. If an employee has to apply for leave, then they do not need to go anywhere. You can easily apply for leave sitting at home. Details about the related process can be read below.
Koshvani is the gateway to finance activities in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This portal has been specially designed for the employees and pensioners working in various posts in the state. A unique ID and password will be provided to the employees to access the portal. After logging in, they will be able to get the benefits of various services related to salary and pension.
You have to open Koshvani.up.nic.in in your browser. After that you will reach the homepage of the website. If you have login id and password then you can login. If you have never used the portal before, you will have to register first. The process of registration is very simple, step wise process is given below about it.
Koshvani Portal Objective
If you have read the above information carefully then you must have come to know that this portal has been specially designed for the employees working in different departments of the state. Pension related facilities are also available on this portal for the employees who have retired. Earlier if the employee had to visit the respective department office to download his salary slip, apply for leave, or for any other service. A lot of his time and energy was wasted in this. The employees do not need to visit the DDO office again and again, that is why the Koshvani portal has been started. All important services can be availed easily from home.
UP Koshvani Login
To use pension and other services, first you need to login to the portal. You can easily login by following the steps given below.
- First of all visit the Koshvani Portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you. Here you will see several options.
- Click on “ Go to koshvani dashboard ” option in the top menu .
- The login form will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter the Employee ID and Password.
- If you do not know the password, you can also log in through OTP.
- In this way you can easily login to the portal.
How to download UP Salary Slip?
Employees working in various departments under the Uttar Pradesh government no longer need to visit offices to download salary slips. They can easily download the payslip by visiting the Koshvani portal. For this step wise process is given below.
- First of all you have to visit Koshvani Portal. You can open koshvani.up.nic.in.
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on “Go to Koshvani dashboard” option.
- In the next page you have to enter your Employee ID and click on “Generate OTP” button.
- OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, enter it and log in.
- After logging in, click on the option “Payslip”.
- In the next page, you have to select the month and year for which you want to download the payslip.
- After that click on submit button.
- In this way you can easily download salary slip.
Koshvani Pension Payment Status Check Online
As you all would know that services are also available for pensioners on this portal. They can check pension payment status here. Step-wise information about this is given below.
- First of all visit the Koshvani Portal.
- In the top navigation, you have to click on the option “ Pensioner’s corner ”.
- After that you have to click on “ Pension Payment ” option under the sub menu.
- Then in the next page enter the details like pensioner’s treasury, account number, etc.
- Now enter the captcha and click on “ Proceed ” button.
- Then click on pensioner tab > show data option.
- Now the payment status will appear on your screen. In this way you can easily check payment status.