KLR Login, Karnataka Land Records Login | RTC, Nadakacheri – Government of Karnataka has launched an online portal for land records related services. Citizens of Karnataka will be able to check various information related to land online on this portal. After logging in to the KLR portal, one can apply online for various services. In this post we are going to know all the important information related to KLR Portal. Like to get detailed information about KLR Login, KLR Land Record Check, KLR Registration, Services, etc.
You all know that the process of buying land in Karnataka is quite complicated and stressful. People have to make rounds of government offices to get the land related work done and this consumes time and energy of the people. The Government of Karnataka has started an online portal to provide land related services to the citizens easily. All important land related services will be provided to the citizens of the state on this portal. You can check land records anytime on KLR portal.
As you all know that in the last few years, India has progressed very fast in the digital sector. Now all types of government departments have been digitised. Citizens do not have to make rounds of government offices to apply for any government service. They can apply online for any service sitting at home through mobile or computer.
Karnataka Land Records is an online portal started by the Government of Karnataka. It would have been known from its name that services related to this portal Land (Bhoomi) are provided. Keeping in mind the interests of the general public, the state government has started this portal. Any citizen of the state can access this portal. To use the portal for the first time, you have to register as a new user. Once the registration is done, you will be able to check land records and avail other services anytime in future.
This portal provides all the services related to land records. Now you will not have to make rounds of government offices for any land related work. You can apply for land mutation, avail mutation status, parihara status, Mojini-phody status, land record, and other services. Apart from this, Karnataka Land Map Naksha can also be easily checked.
As you all know that it is very important to keep the data related to land records safe. Therefore, in order to access the services available on the portal, citizens have to first register on the portal. Once the registration is done, you will be able to avail the services by logging into the portal at any time. This portal will help in reducing the illegal activities related to land. Now citizens will not need to depend on any government officer for any service.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to the KRL Portal. If you have not used the portal before, then below is the step-wise process.
Karnataka Land Record Portal
|Portal Name||Karnataka Land Record|
|Launched by||Govt. of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
KLR Login Objective
As you all would know that people had to make rounds of government offices to get any work related to land. In this their time, energy and money was wasted. Apart from this, many people used to buy and sell land illegally. To get rid of all this, the Government of Karnataka has started the online portal. Its objective is to provide the benefits of land records related services to the people in a transparent manner.
KLR Portal Services
- Land record check
- Bhoomi online portal
- Your Property
- Pahani Online i-RTC
- Citizen Portal
- Revenue Maps
- THE RESISTANCE
- Name Match Algorithm
KLR Login Karnataka
Follow the simple steps given below to login to the KLR Portal.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of KLR Karnataka for this.
- After this you will land on the homepage of the website. Here you will see several options.
- You will see the login form on the left side. Here you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- Now you have to enter the captcha and click on Login button.
- After that you will be successfully logged in to the portal.
KLR Login Land Document View Process
Citizens can easily check the details related to their land records through the online portal. To check the land record details, you have to login to the portal and then you will be able to find all the information easily. Below we are telling you the step wise process about it.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of KLR Login.
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you will see many options.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Documents view” option.
- In the next page you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now OTP will be received on your mobile number. You have to verify by entering OTP.
- After OTP verification, you will be logged in to the portal.
- Now you have to select your District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, etc.
- Then enter your survey number and click on submit button.
- Now all the details related to land records will be visible on your screen.
- Here you will also see the option to get Atlas, Pakka book, Tippan and other documents.
- In this way you can get land related documents.
Those who are going to access the KLR portal for the first time have to register first. Once the registration is done, you can avail the services anytime in future by logging into the KLR portal. Below we are talking to you about the new registration step wise process.
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of KLR Portal.
- Now you will land on the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage, you will find the login form on the left side and at the bottom you will get the option of “Create Account”, click on it.
- Now a registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your name, email id, user id, password, gender, address, mobile number, etc. details.
- After entering all the details click on the “Proceed” button below.
- OTP will be received on your mobile number, it will have to be verified.
- In this way your registration will be completed.
KLR Login Password Forgot
If you are already registered on the portal and have forgotten your login password, then we are going to tell you the step wise process to recover the password. You can easily recover the password by following the steps given below.
- For this, first of all visit the KLR Login Portal.
- After this you have to click on “Citizen Login” option.
- Now a login form will appear in front of you. Here click on the “Forgot Password” option below.
- In the next page, you have to enter your user ID and mobile number and click on “Send OTP”.
- After that verify by entering OTP.
- After the OTP is verified, the password, etc. will have to be entered.
- After that click on the “Update” button below.
- In this way your login password will be reset.
View RTC Information at Landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Land Records Karnataka.
- After this the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you will see many options.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “View RTC Information” option.
- You will reach a new page. Here one option has to be selected in Survey No, Owner Wise, Registration Number Wise.
- After this you have to enter your District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number, etc.
- After entering all the details click on “View Land Data” button.
- Now the data related to land records will start appearing in front of you.
KLR Survey Document Check
- For this, first you have to open the official website of Land Record Karnataka in the browser.
- You can also land on the homepage of the website by clicking on the link https://www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/ .
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “VIEW RTC AND MR” option.
- Then in the next page you have to click on “Survey Document” option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. In this page you have to enter the details like District, Taluk, Hobli, Survey No, Surnoc, Hissa, etc.
- After this, you have to click on the “Search” button below.
- After this, a list of all the available documents will come in front of you.
- You can easily get any survey document from here.
Mojini V3 Login
Mojini portal has been launched to provide some new services related to land records to the citizens. You can easily log in to this portal by following the following steps.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of KLR.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “MOJINI” option.
- Now you will reach a new page. Here you will see the login form.
- In the login form, you have to enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha.
- After that click on the “Login” button below.
- In this way you will be able to easily login to the portal.