hwc portal daily entry | hwc daily report | ncd portal login | ihip hwc portal login | ncd.hwc.nhp.gov.in login | ab-hwc app download
HWC Portal Login 2022 : Ayushman Bharat scheme has been started by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The objective of this scheme is to provide health insurance to the poor and helpless citizens of the country. Under this scheme, treatment worth Rs 5 lakh will be given free of cost to the beneficiary. The AB HWC portal has been launched to make the benefits of this scheme accessible to citizens across the country. One can apply for any scheme through the portal, check their name in the beneficiary list, download certificates and avail other services. In this article, we are going to know in detail about HWC Portal Login, Daily Entry, ncd.hwc.nhp.gov.in login, etc. Therefore, you are requested to read the post completely to know the complete information about the scheme and portal.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana was a great initiative which was started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. This scheme has proved useful in saving the lives of lakhs of poor and helpless people of the country. Under the scheme, there is a provision of free treatment of 5 lakhs to the beneficiary. Under this, 1.5 lakh wellness centers have been set up and treatment is accepted with the help of this scheme in almost all the big hospitals of the country. Till now about 10 crore families have been benefited under this.
The objective of the scheme was to provide health scheme facilities to the poor and destitute people of all the small towns, villages and cities of the country. That’s why HWC Portal has been launched under the scheme. Data entry, reports and other services will be provided to all the beneficiaries through this portal. For this any interested candidate can apply online. Ayushman card will be provided to the beneficiary after the application. With the help of this card, one can get his treatment done in any government hospital as well as private hospital. In this post, detailed information about HWC Portal is given below.
HWC Portal Login
HWC stands for Health and Wellness Center. This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been launched by the Central Government for the citizens of all the states of the country. This scheme will be implemented in basically two components. Under the first component, 1,50,000 Health & Wellness Centers (HWCs) will be set up to provide comprehensive health services so that people living in small villages and towns will also be able to get the benefits of this scheme easily.
The second component of the scheme is Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), under which health insurance will be provided to the beneficiary. Health insurance of Rs 5 lakh will be given to the beneficiary every year and it will be given to more than 10 crore poor families. There is also a proposal to deliver some new health services under HWC which will include non-communicable diseases, palliative and ehabilitative care, Oral, Eye and ENT care, Mental health, and other services. Apart from this, necessary drugs and diagnostic service will also be provided free of cost.
HWC Portal Daily Entry
|Portal Name||HWC Portal Login|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Govt. of India|
|Benefit||Free Health Insurance upto 5 Lakh|
|Beneficiary||Poor Citizens of India|
As you all would know that it is very important for everyone to have a good health. Disease doesn’t see anyone’s wealth and it can happen to any poor or rich person. Every year lakhs of poor people in the country lose their lives due to lack of timely treatment due to some disease. There are crores of families in the country who cannot even afford health insurance. AYUSHMAN BHARAT YOJANA has been started to help such families. The objective of this scheme is to provide health insurance to all the poor and helpless families of the country so that they can get their treatment done free of cost in case of any disease. This scheme will be applicable for all age members of the family. Mainly maternal and child health, services to communicable and non-communicable diseases and services for elderly and palliative care will be provided under the HWC center.
Key Features of HWC
- Mental health care
- Aged care facility
- Child care facility
- Infant health care
- ENT facility
- Emergency facility
- Adolescent and pediatric health
- Communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Childres and teenager health care services
- Pregnancy and childbirth services
AB HWC NHP Login
For new registration on the portal, for data entry and for other services, one has to login to the portal. Below we are telling you the step wise process for login. You can easily login by following the steps given below.
- For this, first of all you have to visit the official website of AB HWC.
- After this, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you. Here you will see many options.
- On the homepage, click on the “LOGIN” option under the top menu.
- After this the login page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- Then you have to enter captcha.
- After that click on the “LOGIN” button below.
- Once the login details are verified, you will be successfully logged into the portal.
AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry
For daily entry on the portal, first the user has to login and after that he can do daily data entry. The step-wise procedure is given below for this.
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat and Wellness Center.
- You can also access the website by opening https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in link in your browser.
- You will see many options on the homepage of the website. Here you have to click on the “LOGIN” option.
- In the next page, you will have to log in by entering your username and password.
- After logging in, the dashboard will appear. Here you have to click on the “Daily Entry” option.
- After this you can easily update or upload the daily entry data.
- In this way you can easily do data entry on HWC portal.
HWC Reports Check
To check the reports about the scheme and to know in detail about the scheme, below we are telling you the step-wise process. You can download the detail report about the scheme by following the steps given below.
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of AB HCW.
- After this you will reach the home page of the website.
- On the homepage, click on the “REPORTS” option under the top menu.
- After this a new page will appear in front of you. Here you will see the list of reports.
- You can download any report as PDF by clicking on the download icon in front of it.
AB HWC FHWC Login
If you want to login as Fit Health Worker Campaign on HWC portal, then for this you have to follow the following procedure.
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of FHWC.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “FHWC” option in the top menu.
- After this a new page will appear in front of you. In this page you will see a login form.
- You will have to enter your User ID and Password in the login form.
- After that enter captcha and click on “LOG IN” button.
- In this way, now you will be successfully logged in on the portal.