Have you recently visited Checkers and Rally’s restaurant? If yes, then today you can take a Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey at www.GuestObsessed.com. If you participate in this survey, you will get a coupon code that gives you a free sandwich.
Guestobsessed Com Survey will help you to share your opinion about your last visit. You will need to answer simple questions related to your visit. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is your chance to help the company improve its services.
If you have your Checkers and Rally’s Receipt with you, you can take a survey today at the official GuestObsessed.com survey website.
Before taking the Guest Obsessed Checkers Survey, he was aware of the survey requirements, rules to participate, and the exact steps to take the survey. If you are not knowledgeable about any of it, then read this article with attention, and I will explain to you all about the GuestObsessed Survey.
GuestObsessed Survey Details
|Survey Name||Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey|
|Survey Company||Checkers and Rally’s|
|Method||Take the survey online.|
|Rewards||Free Sandwich Coupon|
|Is a receipt required?||Yes|
|Validity of the Checkers Receipt||Seven days validity|
|Entry limit||One person entry allowed per survey|
|Who can take it?||Anyone who is a legal resident of the USA|
|Age||18 + age required|
|Survey language||English / Spanish|
|Official Survey Website||www.GuestObsessed.com|
Now you know about the basic details of the survey. Let’s talk about the rewards.
GuestObsessed Checkers & Rally’s Survey Rewards
If you are participating in the survey, you must know what you stand to win at the end of the survey.
After you have completed your survey, you will get a validation code to use on your next visit. Only the company decides the rewards for Checkers Rally’s Survey, so the company can change their wall anytime.
To know more about your rewards, you need to check your receipt and find if there are any of the survey’s reward descriptions. The coupon will be valid for 30 days.
Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey Requirements
- You must have visited any Checkers and Rally’s stores recently.
- You will need a recent Checkers Rally’s Survey receipt.
- You should know English or Spanish.
- You must use your smartphone, tablet, or PC/laptop to open the website.
- You must always use an updated browser for taking the survey.
- You will require reliable internet access.
- At the end of the GuestObsessed Survey, you need to provide your working email id and personal details.
Guest Obsessed Checkers Survey Rules
Anyone willing to participate in the Checkers Survey must follow the rules strictly. The survey rules apply to all the Checkers and Rally’s restaurants. Please read the directions carefully and check if you are eligible to take the Guest Obsessed survey.
- If you are not a legal citizen of the United States of America, you are not eligible to take the survey.
- The age for the survey must be at least 18 or above.
- It will be for 7 days only, and you must participate before it expires.
- The coupon or validation code you get after the Checkers Rally’s Survey will expire in the next 30 days. Redeem it in time.
- All the employees of Checkers and Rally’s are prohibited from participating.
- Restaurant visits and purchases are compulsory.
- You cannot make a prize change or transfer request to the company.
- If you are a relative of the employee or a close person, you also are prohibited from taking the GuestObsessed survey.
- There is no cash prize at the end of the survey. The company will not accept any cash reward requests.
How to Participate in Checkers & Rally’s Guestobsessed Survey
If you comply with all the requirements and rules, you can start taking the Checkers Rally’s Survey using the following steps.
- .Now there will be a welcome page on your screen.
- Check your receipt and add your Guestobsessed Survey Code of 20 digits.
- If you cannot find your Survey code, please click here,
- Click the “Start” button.
- Now a list of survey questions will load on your screen.
- Please read the questions with attention and remember your last visit.
- Your answers must be relevant to your visit.
- Please read the food, cleanliness, stop service and behavior, overall environment of the store, etc.
- Please provide suggestions wherever possible or specify the issues.
- In the end, provide your personal contact details, and search for your phone number and current working email.
- Finally, submit your Checkers Restaurant Survey.
- Please check your email once you complete the survey. You will get a coupon code email to your address. Write a code on your receipt or save it. You will get a free sandwich or other rewards on your next visit.
Note: All your answers for the survey must be genuine and honest. The company may verify if the issues you faced were genuine or not. To avoid providing fake or false answers.
What is Checkers and Rally’s?
Checkers & Rally’s is a restaurant chain from the United States. It offers drive-thru services to customers. The restaurant operates as Checkers and Rally’s but is mostly known as Checkers drive-thru. It belongs to a Fast Food Industry that offers hot dogs, hamburgers, milkshakes, French fries, and similar items.
As of 2022, it has 878 locations in the country. The head office of the company is located in Tampa, Florida, United States.
The first checker started in 1986. It has been three decades since the company.
Checkers and Rally’s Customer Help
While taking the survey, many customers may face problems accessing the www.GuestObsessed.com website. Some customers may have a receipt with no survey invitation code. Without an invitation code, they cannot participate in a survey.
In such times, customers need to know about the contact support details so that we can talk to the support team and fix issues.
I have listed all the steps below that will help you ask for details related to your survey and General Questions.
- Customer Feedback and Support Number: 1-800-800-8072
- Checkers & Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey Site: www.GuestObsessed.com
- Address: 4300, West Cypress, St. Suite 600, Tampa, Florida, 33606
Checkers & Rally’s Survey offers a great opportunity for the customers to speak their minds and feelings about the restaurant’s services. Most of the customers do not find time to take long surveys and engage more of their time. Therefore, participating in the online survey is a clear and better option.
It will take only 3 to 5 minutes to take the survey at www.GuestObsessed.com. The company encourages the customers to participate in the survey and help improve its services. The company will review answers, see if the problems are genuine, and start the improvement.
Next time, when the customer visits any company outlet, they will find an improved store with better services.
If you have a confusion about the Checkers Survey and steps, please type your suggestions or doubts with the help of the comment box. Your comments will directly reach me, and I can try to reply.
Can I participate in the www.GuestObsessed.com survey without any receipt?
Many companies allow customers to participate in the survey using a mail method where they do not have to make purchases to participate in the survey or sweepstakes.
But, Checkers & Rally’s only offer the survey online with a valid receipt. So you must purchase first, get your receipt, then participate in the survey.
I’m not able to access the www.guestobsessed.com site.
Please check the speed of your internet. See if you are using a new version of the browser. Check if you are not having any VPN enabled. If everything looks good, you must decide to call the customer support team. If there is any genuine issue with the website, the team will guide you to fix it.
What are the store number and survey code?
The store number is the number allocated to the store by the company. It is the identity of the store. It is the Checkers 4 Digit Store Number that every story has.
The survey code is a unique code printed on your receipt that allows you to participate in the survey. Every receipt will have a different server code of 20 digits.