E-Shram Card Registration 2022 at eshram.gov.in| eShram Card Online Apply CSC Login: Ministry of Labor & Employment India has started a new portal for the workers. All the workers of the country will have to register themselves on this portal and then the government will provide the benefits of various government services and facilities to the workers working in all the unorganized sectors. After registering through the E-Shram portal, a Unique Identification Number (UAN) card will be provided to the candidate. Migrant workers or any other type of worker will have to get registered. If you are from any state like Bihar, UP, Jharkhand, MP, Karnataka, etc. then you can register yourself by visiting the online website. In this post, we are going to know the step-wise process for eShram registration.
sdms.px.indianoil Login 2022 – Indian Oil SDMS PX Login
UP Ration Card List 2022: यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट, APL, BPL UP Ration Card Name List
In this article, we are going to provide eShram Card Registration, Apply Online, CSC Login, eShram. Gov. In Benefit, you are going to get detailed information about e Shram Card Download, eShram Login, eShram Error Fix, etc. Interested candidates who want to register on eShram portal are going to get complete information in this post. What documents will be required for online application and other related information we are going to know in this article. Therefore, readers are requested to read this article in detail till the end.
E Shram Card Registration 2022 – Online Apply for eSharm Card 2022
As you all will know that the central government starts various services for the people working in different sectors of the country. The government is trying to connect people through online mediums to have direct access. Actually, under this scheme also a target has been set to connect 30 crore workers of the country. There is an initiative by the Government of India to collect the data of workers working in all the unorganized sectors and through this crores of laborers of the country will be connected through online medium. Through this, a direct relationship will be established between the government and the laborer and the government will be able to pass on the benefits of various services directly to the workers.
Under the eShram scheme, the database of various workers such as construction workers, migrant workers, domestic workers, agricultural workers, street vendors, and other organized workers is to be collected at one place. After the completion of eShram Registration 2022, a Unique Identification Number (UAN) card will be provided to the candidate. This card can be used to avail of various services in the future. In this post, detailed information has been provided about the benefits of eShram Card.
What is e Shram Card?
The Government of India has launched the eShram portal to collect the data of 30 crore laborers of the country and to connect them through a digital medium. Through this portal, all the workers of the country will be connected on one platform so that they can get the benefit of any government service directly. Migrant workers are going to get the most benefit from this card. Since last year, lakhs of migrant workers have faced huge problems due to the lockdown. Due to a lack of sufficient data with the government, help could not be provided to the laborers on time. Keeping this in mind, this portal has been launched for all the workers. Workers working in different sectors can register themselves on this portal. After online registration, candidates can download their eCard immediately. UAN of the applicant is generated immediately after registration.
What is eShram Portal?
eShram portal has been started so that the migrant workers do not have to face the hassle of registering for the eShram card. This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Any laborers who can register themselves online or those who are not aware can also apply by visiting the nearest CSC service center. Not only CSC operators but also common citizens can use the E Shram portal. At the time of registration, the candidate has to do Aadhaar Verification through Fingerprint, Iris, or OTP. After Aadhaar authentication, other details such as an address, bank details, nominee details, etc. have to be entered and the form has to be submitted in the last.
E Shram Registration 2022 | Online Apply
|Scheme Name||E Shram Card|
|Launched by||Govt. of India|
|Department||Ministry of Labor & Employment|
|Registration Start Date||26 August 2022|
As you all would know that the Government of India is making its direct access to the citizens through digital medium so that the citizens can get the benefit of direct services and the corruption can be stopped. Just as farmer registration was made mandatory to provide benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme to farmers, in the same way, E Shram Card scheme has been started to provide benefits of various government services to the workers. The objective of this scheme is to collect data of 30 crore workers of the country and connect them through digital medium so that in future they will be provided the benefit of direct services. At present, under this scheme, it is providing insurance policy and other benefits of up to 2 lakhs to the workers, about which we are going to know in further detail.
Stake Holders of eShram Portal
- National Informatics Center
- Ministry of labor and employment
- State/UT Govt.
- Ministry of electronics and information technology
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Private sector partner
Schemes Under E-Shram Portal
Below we are telling in detail about the schemes provided under the eShram portal.
- Atal Pension Yojana: Under this scheme, a pension of Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 is provided to the beneficiary. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies, a free pension is also provided to his family.
- Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: This is an insurance scheme which has been started by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. This scheme is implemented by the Department of Financial Services. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to any reason, then an amount of up to Rs 2 lakh is provided to the nominee.
- Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana: This scheme has also been started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, under which security insurance is provided to the youth. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies in an accident or becomes completely disabled, then an amount of Rs 2 lakh is provided. If the person is not completely handicapped, then they are provided financial assistance up to 1 lakh.
- Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana: This scheme has been implemented by the central government in all the states of the country. Under which a minimum pension of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the beneficiary after the age of 60 years. If the beneficiary dies due to any reason, then 50% of the pension share will be given to his/her spouse. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month.
eShram Card Benefits
The question in the mind of most people is that what are the benefits of making a card? So I am going to tell you about it in detail. Through this card, various types of benefits will be provided to the workers and laborers working in the unorganized sector. In future, the government will be able to directly pass on the benefits of any scheme to them. Let us know about its benefits below.
- Financial assistance: Financial assistance will be provided from time to time through this card to the laborers working in the unorganized sector.
- Bima Yojana Insurance Cover: Workers will be provided insurance scheme under this and after registration, free insurance will be provided for one year and next year they will have to renew with Rs.10.
- Job Opportunities: The government will also provide job opportunities to the laborers working in various unorganized sectors.
- Track Migrant Laborers workforce: Will be able to track the workforce of migrant workers and they will also be provided with the benefits of various services.
List of Eligible workers under Unorganized sector:
Workers who work in the unorganized sector can apply for eShram card. Below we are telling you about the employment categories who are eligible for e-Sharm cards.
- Agarbatti making
- Agriculture machinery handling
- Animal Husbandry
- Arrack and liquor production and vending
- Automobile work
- Bakery work
- Band playing
- Bangle manufacturing
- Beads making / piercing
- Beedi manufacture
- Bicycle repair
- Bindi work
- Boat/Ferry occupation
- Book binding
- Brick kiln work
- Brush making
- Breweries Distilleries
- Building and road maintenance
- Bulb Manufacturing
- Bullock/Camel-cart operation
- Cable TV operation
- Cane/Reed work
- Carpet weaving
- Cashew processing
- Chikan work
- Cine service
- Cloth printing
- Clubs and canteen services
- Coaching services
- Coir processing/manufacture
- Construction work
- Construction of tents and pedals supply of utensils and decoration for function
- Courier service
- Dairying and allied activities
- Data entry operations
- Distribution of petroleum products
- Domestic work
- Electronic, electrical goods repairs
- Embroidery work
- Envelope making
- Firework cracker production
- Fishery production
- Fish processing
- Flora work and garland making
- Flour mills operations
- Footwear production
- Forestry operation
- Gardening and parks maintenance
- Garment manufacture
- Gems cutting
- GIG/Platform Economy
- Glassware manufacturing
- Handloom weaving
- Hawking and vending
- Headload work
- Health service
- Honey gathering
- Horticulture and floriculture
- Hotel and restaurant service
- Lock making
- Manual operation of unspecified jobs
- Masala making
- Matches manufacture
- Minor forest produce gathering
- Minor mineral and mines work
- Newspaper vending
- NGO services
- Oil extraction
- Packing and packaging
- Panwalla services
- Pappad making
- Petrol bunk/pump and allied services
- Pickle making
- Plastic manufacture
- Powerloom weaving
- Printing press work
- Quary work
- Rag picking
- Rice Milling
- Rickshaw pulling
- Salt pan work
- Sand mining
- Sawmill work
- Security services
- Sericulture (Silk rearing)
- Service station work
- Shoe shining work
- Shop and establishment work
- Small-scale industries
- Soap manufacture
- Sports good manufacturer
- Steel vessels and utensils manufacture
- Stone crushing
- Tanning(including hides and skin production) leather goods manufacture
- Telephone booth service
- Temple leaves collection
- Tendu leaves collection
- Timber industry(Furniture manufacture)
- Tobacco processing
- Toddy tapping
- Toy making
- Transport service(driving, conducting, cleaning) etc.
- Laundry work
- Wayside mechanics and workshop service
- Any other occupation that is not listed above, but the worker declares as his/her occupation. This occupation will be periodically added to the above list.
E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the applicant for this scheme should be between 16-59 years.
- Should not be a member of EPFO and ESIC.
- The laborers should be working in an unorganized sector.
- Applicant should not be income tax payer.
Required Documents for EShram Card
The candidates who want to apply online for eShram card will need the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Qualification Certificate (Optional)
- Caste Certificate (Optional)
- Ration Card Number (Optional)
- Application Free
For those candidates who want to register for eShram card, let them know that the registration is absolutely free. If you register yourself then you will not have to pay any fee. If you register at any CSC center then you may have to pay some fee. Once the registration is done, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 20 to update any kind of data in it.
TNPDS Smart Card 2022 Status, Online Application Form, tnpds.gov.in Sugar Card, Login, App
eShram Card Online Registration – Step by Step Procedure
Interested candidates who want to apply online for eShram Card can also register themselves through their mobile or computer. Aadhar authentication will have to be done through Fingerprint, Iris, or OTP at the time of registration. Let us know the step-wise process for e Shram Card Registration below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of eShram. You can also go to the direct website by clicking on this link. i.e https://eshram.gov.in/
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Register on e-Shram” option in the right side.
- Now the registration page will come in front of you. In this page you have to enter your mobile number and captcha.
- After that click on the “Send OTP” button below.
- Now an OTP will be received on your mobile number, enter it and verify it.
- In the next page, you have to enter your Aadhar Number and tick below.
- After that you have to click on the “Submit” button below.
- Now an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, enter it and click on “Validate” button.
- Now all the basic details related to the applicant will start showing on your screen. Here you have to check all the details once.
- After this tick the checkbox below and click on the “Continue to Enter Other Details” button.
- Now you have to enter your personal details like Alternative Mobile Number, Email, Marital Status, Father Name, Social Category, Blood Group, Differently Abled, etc.
- After this, if you want, you can fill Nominee Name, DOB, Gender, Relationship, etc. in Nominee Details.
- After that click on the “Save & Continue” button below.
- In the next step, you have to fill the Residentials Details. In this you have to fill House Number, Locality, State, District, Sub District, Pin Code, etc.
- If you are a migrant worker then select the option accordingly. After that click on “Save & Continue” button.
- In the next step, you will have to fill the qualification details and the monthly income slab will also be selected. After filling all the details click on “Save & Continue”.
- In the next page you have to fill the details related to Occupation & Skills. Here you have to select Primary & Secondary Occupation. To know the NCO Code, click on “Click to view NCO codes list”.
- After entering all the details click on “Save & Continue”.
- After this you have to fill the bank details. Here you will also be getting the name of the bank linked to Aadhar.
- To fill the bank details, select “Yes” in Register with Bank Account.
- After this enter Bank Account Number, Account Holder Name, IFSC Code, etc. and click on “Save & Continue”.
- In the next page you will start showing the form preview. Here after checking all the details, you have to tick the declaration and click on the “Submit” button.
- After this, OTP will be received again on your registered mobile number, verify it.
- After OTP verification, your registration will be completed. Then eShram Card will also appear on your screen. Click on “Download UAN Card” to download it.
- You can easily register for e Shram card by following the above mentioned steps. If you face any problem while applying then let us know in the comment section.
Features of eShram Card
- eShram Card scheme has been launched on 26 August 2022 by Union Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- Under this scheme, the objective of preparing data of 38 crore unorganized sector workers of the country has been set.
- Workers working in the unorganized sector will be given the benefit of various services directly.
- Through this portal, daily wage laborers, domestic workers, and other workers will be connected on one platform.
- A unique 12 digit UAN number will be provided to all the registered laborers.
Details to be Filled While Register:
- Full Name of the worker (Mandatory)
- Date of Birth (Mandatory)
- Age (Mandatory)
- Permanent address (Mandatory)
- Current address (Mandatory)
- Mobile Number (Mandatory)
- Photograph (Mandatory)
- Gender (Mandatory. Male/Female/Transgender/Other)
- List of main occupations (Mandatory) (Annexure 1)
- Marital status (Optional)
- Caste Category( SC/ST/OBC/General) (Optional)
- Aadhaar Number (Optional)
- Email id (Optional)
- Name as spelt out in preferred bank account (optional)
- Bank account number (Optional)
- Bank IFSC Code (Optional)
- Bank type (Optional)
- Person with Disability (PwD) (Yes/No) (Optional)