e Dharti | Apna Khata Rajasthan | e Dharti Online geo portal | eDharti Rajasthan | Onlinee Bhunaksha, Jamabandi Rajasthan
e Dharti portal has been started by the Rajasthan government, through this portal people of the state can check their land map. To promote digitalisation is a very commendable step of the government, by which people will be able to easily check their land map on their mobile or computer. In this article, we will discuss all important facts about e Dharti portal, which we also know by the name of Apna Khata Rajasthan. Like what is Apna Khata Rajasthan? The complete information about its benefits, purpose, features, Jamabandi copying process, online geo-map viewing process, etc., are known in detail. After reading this post till the last, it is expected that you will get all the information related to it. So read this article well till the last.
As all of you must be aware that the process of digitalisation by the government is going on at a very fast pace. For this, separate portals have been made for different government. All types of documents will be made available online to the citizens through the online portal, so that people will be able to get any government documents easily. The online portal works automatically, making it much easier to benefit millions of people. To promote the process of digitalization, the Rajasthan government has started an online portal named ‘Apna Khata’. We will learn more about this in detail.
E-Dharti Rajasthan Portal
Citizens of the state can check the details of documents related to their land through e-Dharti Rajasthan / Apna Khata Rajasthan portal. There are many useful services available on the portal, which can be used for free. Through this portal, you can check the details of documents of land encroachment, bhulekh, land records, etc. Apart from this, the land map can also be easily obtained online. Now the citizens of Rajasthan will not have to go round the government offices to get the documents or information related to the land. He can visit the official website on his mobile or computer from home and use the services available on the portal. Seeing the popularity of this website, the government has introduced a new version of the portal, many new services have also been included in this new version, which can be very beneficial for the citizens.
Apna Khata portal is also known as e Dharti. When this portal was started, it was named ‘e Dharti’ at that time. Therefore, the portal has gained a lot of popularity under the name ‘e Dharti’. In view of the popularity of this portal, the government launched a new version to include more new services in it. Then later the portal was renamed ‘Apna Khata Rajasthan’. This portal works to save people’s time and also brings transparency in the system. Apart from this, this portal works automatically, which also makes it easy to manage a large number of people.
Overview of Apna Khata Rajasthan
|Portal Name||e-Dhati/Apna Khata Portal|
|Launched by||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To provide land records to all the citizens of the state sitting at home.|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan|
Objective of e Dharti Rajasthan
Apna Khata was started by the Rajasthan government with the objective of benefiting the tenant in rural areas. In the current software, Jamabandi is called “Record of Rights” and a piece of land is called Khasra. The purpose of e-Dharti portal is to make the land related services available online to the citizens of the state, so that people can get a copy of the documents related to their land, to know the details, to get the map, etc. to get the benefit of the services. Government offices will not have to be visited. Earlier, people had to make frequent trips to Patwari to get the documents related to their land. But now they will be able to get digitally signed copy through this portal. This will also bring transparency in the system, so that people will not fall prey to fraud.
How does the portal work?
E-Dharti Portal is an automated portal that helps citizens to provide services automatically. NIC has developed this software with ORACLE RDBMS in multiuser software Unix platform. For this task Jamabandi data was accessed in 7 bits in Devanagari (Hindi) using GIST terminal. This work was done at the district level and the data was certified by Patwari. Then later 7 bit data was transferred to 8 bit data. According to the need and feedback, changes were made in the software and new versions were released. In each and every tehsil of the district, digital signature cards are being made available. The data of all tehsils is also being replicated on ‘Apna Khata’ server. This data is also being replicated from the Apna Khata server to the National Data Server. The data of the offline tehsils is sent from the district level to the FTP server and after that this data is restored to the Apna Khata Server.
Benefits Rajasthan eDharti
- Citizens of Rajasthan can get the benefit of land related services on this portal.
- People can check Jamabandi registers on their mobiles or computers.
- People can get all the records of land such as Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi, Naql and Girdhavari report etc. on the portal.
- One can get digitally signed documents on their account portal.
- People will not have to repeatedly visit the government office for any land related work.
- This will bring transparency in the system and people will avoid falling prey to fraud.
- This will save people’s time and at the same time, due to less paperwork, employees will also get ease.
- All land related data is kept safe on the online server.
- One can avail the services available on the portal from anywhere and at any time.
Services available on the portal:
Many services have been added on the portal but only limited services are available for citizens. Other services are used only in government offices. All the services available on the portal are as follows.
- Add / Remove or Improve Mutation
- Add / remove corrigendum
- Add / remove note
- Mutation lock
- Mutation inquiry list
- Jamabandi RoR
- Min number correction
- Duplicate measles number correction
- Soil correction change
- Account holder details change
- Change of measles details
- Copy copy
- Jamabandi Reports
- Administrative report
- Patwari Report
|Record name||Quantity||The fee|
|Jamabandi copy||10 measles no. Upto
10 additional measles no. Or part of it
|Map copy||Each 10 measles no. Or part of it||Rs 20.00|
|Mutation P21||For each conversion||Rs 20.00|
Process to check Rajasthan Apna Khata Jamabandi Authorized Copy Online
Those interested candidates who want to get the authorized copy of Jamabandi on the online portal, we are telling the complete step wise procedure below. Before this, we will tell you that if you want to get an authorized copy, then for this you will have to pay a fee of Rs. 10. You can easily download Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- After reaching the website, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will be seeing a map of Rajasthan on the right side. In this map, you have to select your district.
- On the next page, you have to select your tehsil.
- After selecting the tehsil, the list will be visible to all the villages in front of you. Here you have to select your village.
- Now on the next page, you will have to fill in some details, like applicant’s name, city, address, Pincode, account number/measles number/name / USN / GRN, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Select‘ button below.
- Now the details of Jamabandi will be visible in front of you.
- If you want to download the e-signed copy then you have to pay a fee of Rs. 10.
- To get an e-signed copy, click on the ‘e-signed Authorized Copy‘ option below.
- On the next page, you will be asked to log in. Here you have to click on ‘GUEST‘ option.
- Then on the next page, you will see the list of banks for payment. Here you have to select the option according to you and click on the ‘Pay Now‘ button below.
- Now the details of e-challan slip will be visible on the next page. Here you have to click on the ‘Continue‘ button below.
- Then on the next page, you will have to pay the fee.
- After the successful payment of the fee, you will be redirected to the Apna Khata portal.
- Now a new tab will open in your browser, in which you will see the details of Jamabandi copy.
- You can print Jamabandi copy or save it as PDF.
- In this way, you can easily get online Jamabandi.
Process to Download eDharti Unauthorized Jamabandi Copy
If you want to get your unauthorized Jamabandi, then you can download the Jamabandi copy for free by following the steps mentioned below. For this, we are telling you the complete step wise below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan eDharti. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will see a map of Rajasthan on the right side. Here you have to select your district.
- After that on the next page, you have to select your tehsil.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to select your village.
- A new page will appear on your screen, in which you will have to fill some details. Here you have to fill the following information.
- Name of applicant
- Applicant City
- Applicant Address
- Applicant’s Pincode
- Account number / measles number / name / USR / GRN
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the ‘Select‘ option.
- Now you will see the information about Jamabandi at the bottom.
- To download the Jamabandi copy, click on the ‘Copy (for information)‘ button below.
- Now a popup will appear in your browser, in which there will be your Jamabandi (copy).
- You can print it out or you can also save it as a PDF.
Rajasthan BhuNaksha / Land Map Download
Residents of Rajasthan can easily check or download their land map through the online portal. For this, the Rajasthan government has started a separate portal. Through this portal, step-wise procedures for checking the map are given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Bhunaksha Rajasthan.
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you, here you will have the option to select the information on the left side and the map will appear on the right side.
- On the left side, you have to select your district, tehsil, Rl, Halkas, Village, etc.
- After that, according to the information you have selected, the map will be visible. The plot number of all the land will be marked on the map.
- Here you have to select the plot number of your land.
- After selecting the plot number, the Plot Info will be visible on the left side. Here you have to click on ‘Nakal‘ option.
- Now a new tab will open in your browser, in which there will be a map of your land.
- To print out or download this map, click on the ‘Show Report PDF‘ option.
- Thus you can easily download the land map.
Application process for mutation
Interested candidates who want to apply online for Mutation on the portal, we are telling the whole process step by step below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Revenue Board.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Apply for Mutation‘ option in the top menu.
- After that, an online application form will appear in front of you for Mutation.
- In the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked such as application name, applicant’s father’s name, mobile number, applicant’s address, email, district, type of conversion, district, tehsil, village, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you click on the ‘Proceed‘ button.
- Then you have to choose the account number.
- After that, you will have to pay the application fee.
- In this way, your application will be successful.
Process to Check Mutation Status
If you have applied for mutation and you want to check the status of your mutation, then for this we are telling you the complete step wise procedure below. You can easily check the status of mutation by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan eDharti.
- Now the homepage will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Mutation Status‘ option in the top menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, in this page, you will see a report of the status of the conversion.
- In this way, you can easily check the status of the nomination.
Process for E-Mitra Login
On the Rajasthan Apna Khata portal, e-Mitra operators can log in and use the various services available on the portal. Below, we are telling you the complete process of e-friend login.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘E-Mitra Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After entering all the information, click on the ‘Login‘ button below.
- In this way, you will be logged into the portal.
Revenue Officer Login Procedure
- To log in as a revenue officer, one must first go to the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- After that, you will reach the homepage of the website. Here you have to click on ‘Revenue Officer Login‘ option under the top menu.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter the user ID, password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button below.
- In this way, you will be able to log in as the revenue officer on the portal.
List of Districts covered under Apna Khata Portal
The details of land of some areas of Rajasthan are yet to be uploaded on the portal. If you belong from the following district, you can use the services available on the portal.
- Sawai madhopur
eDharti Helpline Number
In this article, we have tried to share in detail all the information related to your account portal. If you have been facing any problem in using e-Dharti portal, then you can contact on the phone number given below. Apart from this, you can also send your problem over email.
Revenue Division Rajasthan, Todarmal Marg, Civil Line, Ajmer
Phone Number – 0145-2627891
E-mail- [email protected]