Updated December 15, 2022 – If you have a Chase credit card that earns Ultimate Rewards points, below is the information you need to log in to your Chase Ultimate Rewards account and get customer service help if needed:
Online Account Access
Customer Service Phone Numbers
You’ll contact Chase’s standard credit card customer service for most Ultimate Rewards questions:
- The general Chase credit card phone number for Ultimate Rewards questions is 1-800-432-3117.
- You can also call the Chase Freedom customer service phone number: 1-800-524-3880.
- You can also call the Chase Sapphire customer service phone number: 1-800-493-3319.
Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel Customer Service
If your Chase Ultimate Rewards question is specific to a travel reservation made with Ultimate Rewards points, you can call one of the following phone numbers to reach a Chase Travel Specialist:
- If you hold a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve card and have a travel question, the customer service phone number to call is 1-866-331-0773.
- If you do not have a Chase Sapphire credit card but have a travel question, call 1-866-951-6592.