Blount Memorial Patient Portal is a secure portal where patients can access their visit details, laboratory results, details about allergies, and much more. It is an advanced digital medical software for patients to manage their healthcare information. Patients can access their past and present health records anytime they want.
Any patient going through treatment must want to check the details of the treatment. Sometimes, the patients must take longer treatments and need to know about the prescriptions, medications, lab tests and medical reports, and doctor availability. They also can check their following visit schedule and similar details. In diseases like diabetes, the patient needs to get in touch with the doctor regularly.
Blount Memorial Portal is beneficial for patients to manage their health. They can check how much progress they have made. They can connect with doctors and Healthcare professionals using this application easily.
What is Blount Memorial Patient Portal?
Patients who go through long health treatments face issues accessing their medical details. They need to know about regular lab tests and take prescriptions based on their progress. In such an ongoing process, the patients need to check if they are improving or not. It becomes problematic when they manage appointments with the doctors, check the latest prescription, or manage their medical reports.
Blount Memorial Hospital from East Tennessee Medical Group provides the best solution for patients to manage their records using a digital portal.
The patient can quickly check their progress or details about the following treatment using the mobile phone or computer. They can request and schedule their medical appointments, contact physicians or doctors directly, find the progress, request medication refills or know about the update in current prescriptions.
There are several benefits that patients can get using the Blount Patient Portal. Please read the following points to know more about them.
Benefits of using the Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal
Your Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login helps you successfully connect to your patient profile. It provides you with many other benefits, as listed below,
- Instantly access your laboratory test reports
- 24/7 access to your patient information
- Request your prescription refill in just one click
- Request to make your appointments.
- Check your medical reports.
- Keep track of your progress.
- Pay your medical bills.
- Let the doctor/physician call you in case of any emergency
- Maintain your appointments as per your calendar
- Stop waiting in line for small details
- Instantly get in touch with the professionals for your medical issues
- Check your medical records along with the bills.
How to Register an Account at Blount Memorial Patient Portal
To get access to the portal, you need to register yourself first. The hospital authority will send you an official link to your active email. You must create an account using the link received first; follow the steps below to learn how to create an account.
- Open your email, copy that link, paste it into the new tab, or click on it.
- A new screen will open, asking you to enter the 8-digit patient ID and the last digits of your SSN.
- Once you fill in this data, press the submit button.
- Now, you will get an application form from the Blount Medical portal.
- Fill in all details accurately as asked in the form; the details will be fundamental such as name, birthdate, contact email id and number, residence address etc.
- After filling in all the details, you must comply with the checkbox’s terms and conditions. It says that you are permitting the health professionals to view your records.
- Once you are done with this stage, you must tap on the “Create account” button and follow the required steps to complete the procedure.
Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Requirements
- The official website URL of the Blount Memorial Patient Portal
- Blount memorial Patient portal login’s valid login Id and password.
- Reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet with an updated and latest web browser.
How to Login to Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal
The steps below will help you log in successfully to Blount memorial patient portal login.
- Open the official web URL of Blount Memorial Patient login using https://blountmemorial.org/resources–health_record
- The system will take you to the patent portal login page by clicking the above link.
- You must now type in your Blount memorial patient login user ID and password.
- After filling in these details, hit the sign-in button to access your Blount Memorial patient portal login account.
How to Reset Blount Memorial Patient Portal Password
If you have forgotten your Blount Memorial Hospital patient portal password, do not worry. Follow the below steps to create a new password.
- Open the official web URL of Blount Memorial Patient login using the link – https://blountmemorial.org/resources–health_record.
- You will see a button, “forgot password.”
- Tap that button
- Type in the patient’s name and hit the submit button.
- The URL will take you to the new page where you can create a new password for Blount memorial patient portal login account.
- Alternatively, if you linked your Facebook id, live ID or google account, you can use that id to log in by providing its password.
Blount Memorial Help and Support Details
If you have questions about the Blount Memorial hospital, you can use the details provided in this section. Based on your query, choose the contact number and get instant help.
- Office – Billing questions or any payment-related inquiries: 1-865-977-5599
- For education program: 1-865-977-5581
- To contact the foundation for charity or donations: 1-865-977-5727
- Guest service department – for any feedback regarding your visit: 1-865-981-2273
- Human resource employment information: 1-865-977-5659
- Information related to medical records: 1-865-977-5612
- Morningview Village senior community – schedule your trip: 1-865-980-6000
- To access the patient portal login: 1-865-977-5713
- To give volunteer service, call: 1-865-977-5609
- If your query is not listed in any of the above, then dial the hospital operator: 1-865-983-7211
- Day and timing: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Social media pages of Blount Memorial Hospital
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blountmemorial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blount_Memorial
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7nNlBQG4vC892mQjzLjA-g
So, in this article regarding the Blount Memorial patient portal login, I have shared how you can register yourself and create an account, what the requirements will be, the steps for login, and how you can reset your lost password.
I hope you understood all the details about Blount Memorial Portal. I pray that nobody gets that ill to visit the hospital, but if you are in such a situation, please use the details in this article. If you have questions about the portal or feel like talking to someone, please drop a message in the comment box. I will be pleased to help you out.
By any chance, can I add my family members to the Blount memorial patient portal account?
You can add your family members to your account, log in, open “my account”, and choose the My family tab from the drop-down menu.
I want to change my appointment time. Can I change that from the Blount Memorial Patient portal login?
Yes, you can change the time of your appointment. Visit the portal, and select the option – “View my appointment schedule” In this tab, you can alter the day and time. When it is done, it will get a red colour.
Is there any mobile app available for Blount hospital portal login?
Yes, there are applications available for iPhones and Android phones both. Check the link below:
I want to send flowers to my friend hospitalized at Blount hospital. Is there any simple option?
You will find the online gift store on the official website. Check that page and choose whatever you want to give to your friend. Please see the link – https://blountmemorial.org/resources–online_gift_shop.