Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022, Online Application Form, Amma Two Wheeler Scheme last date
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government, under which women of the state will be able to purchase favorable two-wheelers at a subsidized price. The purpose of this scheme is to empower the working women of the state so that they do not have any problem in working. In this post, we are going to know the complete information about the scheme in detail. If you want to get information about this plan, then read this post carefully till the end.
You all must know that in today’s time women are taking an active part in everything. Many working women do not have their own Scooty, due to which they have to face a lot of pressure in movement. Keeping this in mind, Amma Two Wheeler has been started. Women of the state can easily apply for this scheme. Complete information about it has been given below. Such as how to download the online application form, information about eligibility and required documents for the scheme, and the process of applying.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
The Amma Two Wheeler scheme has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government, under which women will be provided subsidy to buy two-wheelers. This scheme has been started to empower the working women of the state. Under this, women will have to buy only gearless or auto-geared vehicles. Such women of the state, who have to travel long distances to work, will be able to buy their two-wheelers with the benefit of this scheme.
The scheme was started in February 2018, which was started for the development of working women especially from the poorer sections of the society. Right now, women living in rural and urban areas can avail the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, a maximum discount of 50% or up to Rs 25,000 will be given on the purchase of two-wheelers there. Applicants will have to bear the remaining cost either through bank loan or own funds. With this, women coming from the strata of society will also be able to buy their two-wheelers easily.
Overview of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
|Scheme||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched By||CM of Tamilnadu|
|Beneficiaries||Working Womens of the State|
|Subsidy||Upto 50% or Rs. 25,000 /-|
Objective of the scheme
As you all would know that in today’s time women are taking a part of the rise in all kinds of work. He is giving his contribution to make the society better. There are many women in the state who travel long enough to work daily. In such a situation, they have to face many problems due to not having their own vehicle. They also have the amount received to buy their two-wheeler. In view of this, the Tamil Nadu government has launched the two wheeler scheme. Under which women empowerment will also be encouraged. With this, women coming from the poorer sections of the society will also be able to buy their own two-wheelers and will contribute in taking the society forward.
Benefits of the Scheme
This scheme was started in the year 2018 itself and since then its benefits are provided to one lakh working women every year. A maximum subsidy of 50% of the cost of a two wheeler vehicle or Rs 25,000 / -, whichever is less will be provided. Priority given to beneficiaries from remote places, hilly areas, uninhabited women, uninhabited women, destitute widows, differently-abled women, unmarried women above 35 years of age, SC / ST and transgenders.
Eligibility for Amma Two Wheeler
- Applicant woman should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- People from rural or urban areas will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Women who are individually or collectively active as a group for livelihood wages or activity employment.
- Women who are traveling long distances.
- Their earnings are the primary source of income for the family.
- Women who are registered as workers in organized and unorganized sectors.
- Women worked in establishments and shops.
- Self-employed women engaged in self-employment.
- For Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, the applicant should be between the age of 18 to 40 years of age.
- Women on contract employment in government-aided organizations, private institutions, government projects or community-based organizations are either on daily wages, consolidated pay:
- Panchayat level association,
- Mavatt Makkal Kattaril Mayyam
- Village Poverty Prevention Committees.
- Self-employed women engage in petty trades or otherwise.
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided only to working women.
- ASHA worker and banking correspondent / banking facilitator.
- Applicant must have driving license or learner’s license.
- Women registered as workers in organized and non-organized sectors.
- Priority will be given to working women who are:
- Living in remote areas or hilly areas,
- unmarried should be over 35 years of age.
- Women working in shops and establishments.
- SC / ST
- The annual income of the household head applicant should not exceed Rs. 250000.
- Should have appeared for the class 8th examination (Passed / Failed).
- Proof for Age (18 to 40) / Date of birth
- Proof for Residence ( EPIC card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Utility Bills etc., in the Applicant’s name)
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by competent authority
- Income Certificate issued by Employer / Self Certification
- Proof of Employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of Wage / Salaried employment.
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualification / Appearance for VIII standard exam (Transfer Certificate, SSLC etc.,)
- Passport size photograph.
- Proof to establish membership of priority category, wherever applicable.
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category).
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by competent authority.
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
Amma Two Wheeler Application Form
If you want to apply online for the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, then for this you will first have to download the form and print it out. After that all the information will have to be filled in and submitted to the office along with the related documents. The download procedure for Amma Scooty Application Form 2022 is given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of http://www.tamilnadumahalir.org/. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Click on the option ‘FORM DOWNLOAD‘ under the “AMMA TWO WHEELER SCHEME” section at the right side here.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here the option to download the form in both Tamil and English language will be given.
- If you are from a rural area, then click on the option of ‘Application Form – Rural‘. And if you are from the urban area, then click on the option of ‘Application Form – Urban‘.
- In this way, your form will be downloaded as a PDF. After that, you will have to print out the form.
How to Fill Amma Two Wheeler Form?
If you have received the form to apply for the scheme, now we are providing you information about filling the form, so that you will be able to fill the form easily. Below, we are telling you the information to fill the form for both rural and urban areas.
While filling the rural application form, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, the applicant will have to come and stick a photo of his passport on the specified area.
- After that, in the following column, District, Block, Gram Panchayat, Name of the applicant, Father’s / Husband’s name, Gender, Permanent address, Mobile number, Date of birth, Age, Aadhaar number, Marital status, Community, Educational qualification, Occupation, Name and Address of the workplace, regular commuting distance to work, annual income, etc. information has to be filled.
- Apart from this, other details have to be filled in such as what type of Scooty you are considering buying and what is the cost of it, whether you are buying a vehicle through your own funds or through a loan from a bank or financial institution. Details will also have to be filled, bank account details, etc. information will have to be filled.
- Enter the details of documents being attached with the application form such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Cast Certificate, Educational Qualification, Proof of Employment, Salary Certificate, First page copy of Bank Passbook, Identity Certificate, etc.
- Enter the date, place and also sign the application form.
- After that the application form has to be submitted to the concerned office.
- In this way you will be able to apply for the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme.
While filling the Urban Application Form, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you will have to follow the steps mentioned above and download the application form and get it printed out.
- Paste your passport-size photograph on the area specified in the application form.
- After that you will get your personal details like District, Corporation / Municipality / Town Panchayat, Ward, Applicant Name, Father / Husband Name, Gender, Permanent Address, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number, marital status, religion, community, education Qualification, occupation, annual income, driving license details, etc. have to be recorded.
- You will have to enter the details of the vehicle you are thinking of buying, the details of the loan you are taking or are paying yourself to buy the vehicle, bank account details, etc.
- After that, write “yes” in front of the documents being attached with the application form like Aadhaar Card, Driving, Cast Certificate, Educational Qualification, Proof of Employment, Salary Certificate, Bank Passbook, Certificate.
- After that, the date and place below will have to be entered and signed as well.
- After that, the form will have to be submitted to the office along with the related documents.
- In this way, you will be able to apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme easily.
Subsidy (Free Amount) Claim Form:
After you have obtained the registration certificate and after the verification of the vehicle purchase is complete, the Subsidy Claim Form will have to be filled to receive the subsidy amount under the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. After that the amount will be deposited in your loan or bank account. The procedure to download the below step wise form is described.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Tamilnadu Corporation For the Development of Women. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of ‘APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD‘ in the “AMMA TWO WHEELER SCHEME” section at the right side.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you will get to see many forms related to the scheme. You have to click on the ‘Subsidy Claim Form‘ option
- After that, the form will be downloaded as PDF on your mobile or computer.
- After that, you can print out the form by going to the printer or any shop.
Subsidy Form Filling Process:
- After the registration is completed and the vehicle purchase verification is complete, you will be able to fill the subsidy claim form. This form is very easy to fill, let’s know about it in detail.
- First of all, you have to fill in the application number, name, father/husband name, vehicle type, and date of manufacture, registration number, date of registration, driving license details, etc.
- After that, you have bought the vehicle with your own money or you have to take a loan from the bank and also have to enter its details.
- After that, bank details such as account type, account number, IFSC Code and Cost of Vehicle on Road Price, Subsidy Amount Claimed, etc. will have to be filled in.
- Then enter the date and place below and also the signature of the applicant and the bank manager will also have to be signed.
- After that, you will have to submit the form with the necessary documents to the concerned office.
- After the approval, the subsidy value will be sent to your account.
Amma Scooty Scheme Contact Details
In this article, we have tried to provide you all the information related to the Amma Scooty Scheme. If you have any kind of complaint or problem related to this scheme, then you can contact on the contact details given below. You will be assisted by the officers.
Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women Ltd.
Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-I Floor,
Valluvar Kottam High Road, Nugambakkam,
Chennai – 600 034,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Subsidy Claim Process:
- If the applicant fulfills all the eligibility conditions and is willing to purchase the vehicle from his own funds, he will be advised by the selection committee to submit his subsidy claim form (Annex C2) to issue the subsidy. The subsidy will be released directly into his bank account after purchasing the vehicle and presenting proof of registration.
- If the applicant fulfills all the eligibility conditions and prefers to go for the loan, then his application will be sent to the bank or vehicle financing company as per his choice.
- In both the above cases, the applicant is required to complete the purchase and claim subsidy after submitting the documents within 45 days of receipt of the order of the committee.
Subsidy Claim in case of loan
In case of purchase through vehicle loan option, the banker or NBFC should independently process the loan application within 15 days, upon receipt of the application. If the loan is approved, So the approval order along with the subsidy claim form jointly signed by the beneficiary and the finance company / bank manager should be sent to the Deputy Commissioner (Education) Office in the case of Chennai Corporation and the office of PD (TNSRLM). In case of other districts with copy of vehicle registration within next 30 days.
The subsidy will be back-end under the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme. Banks / NBFCs should disburse the entire cost of the vehicle in the form of loan. Banks / NBFCs should not charge interest on the subsidized portion of the loan amount and should be kept in subsidy reserve account with the nodal branch of the concerned bank. Banks / NBFCs should not pay any interest on the subsidy held in the reserve account. There will be a maximum lock-in period of 24 months for claiming the subsidy amount. In the event of pre-closure, the subsidy can be adjusted immediately.
FAQs Regarding Amma Scooty Scheme
How to download Amma Two Wheeler Application Form?
How to fill application form for Amma Two Wheeler?
The information about filling the application form is explained in detail in this article. You will be able to fill the form easily by reading the information given above.
Where to submit the form after filling it?
After filling the form, attaching the relevant documents in it will have to be submitted to local or related block offices or urban body offices. After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment, which has to be kept safe.
Who will get Amma Scooter?
This scheme is for working women of the state, more information about it is mentioned above.
If I do not have a driving license, will I get subsidy?
If you do not have a driving license and you have applied for it, now you have to apply by applying with a learner’s license. But at the time of claiming the subsidy amount, you must have a valid driving license.