Chandranna Bheema Scheme | YSR Bima AP Chandrana Bheema Yojana Apply | YSR Bheema Andhra Pardesh
YSR Bheema scheme has been recently launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the people working in the unorganized sector of the state. Many types of benefits will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries under this scheme. In this article, all the information about YSR Chandranna Bheema Scheme is going to be known in detail. You will get information about its benefits, purpose, eligibility and criteria. Also, we are going to know the step wise process about applying online for this scheme. Therefore, you are requested to read this article till the last so that you can get complete information about it.
The Andhra Pradesh government keeps on bringing many schemes for the people of the state from time to time. All these schemes are very helpful for the people of the state. Amir and poor people of all kinds live in the state, keeping in mind the interests of all of them, the government starts welfare schemes. There are also many people working in the unorganized sector in the state, to benefit them, the Andhra Pradesh government has recently started a new scheme. Below we are giving detailed information about this scheme.
YSR Bheema Scheme
YSR Bheema “YSR Bima” scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, under which accident protection will be provided to the poor and people working in the unorganized sector of the state. This is a type of insurance scheme, under which if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or becomes permanently disabled, then the sum insured will be provided to any member of the beneficiary’s family. The benefit of this scheme will be given to crores of people of the state, who are working in any unorganized sector.
Starting this scheme, the government has decided to provide the benefit of this scheme to 1.14 lakh people of the state. All the needy and deprived will get the benefit of this scheme. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme. Each beneficiary will be provided an insurance cover ranging from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh under this scheme. Apart from this, immediate financial relief of Rs 10,000 will also be given and this amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Bheema Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Bheema Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Peoples working on unorganized sector|
|Objective||Providing insurance to the people from the economically weaker sections|
“YSR BIMA” Objective
As you all well know that in our country all kinds of facilities are provided by the government to the employees working in the government department. They are given the benefit of pension in old age. All these services are not provided to the persons working in an unorganized sector. Due to this reason, today our society is getting more attracted towards government jobs. A government job person is given a lot of value in our society. The state government has taken many important steps so that people working in the unorganized sector can also get equal value in society. One important step among them is “YSR Bheema Scheme”. With the implementation of this scheme, workers, artisans, etc. working in the unorganized sectors will also be given the same value as a person with a government job in the society.
Features of YSR Bheema Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the laborers working in the unorganized sector of the state.
- All the people between the age of 18 to 70 years working in the unorganized sector will be eligible for this scheme.
- YSR Bheema scheme is a type of accident scheme which provides accident protection to the workers working in the unorganized sector.
- If the beneficiary dies in an accident or becomes permanently disabled, the sum insured will be provided to his family.
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government has set a target to benefit 1.14 crore citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, an insurance cover of Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- This insurance cover will be provided to the beneficiary at the time of an accident.
- Under the YSR Bheema scheme, immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided in the beneficiary’s account.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to deposit a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
Insurance coverage under YSR Bheema Scheme
- Accidental insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries whose age will be between 18 to 50 years.
- Beneficiaries in the age group of 51 to 70 years will be provided coverage of Rs 3 lakh for accidental death and disability.
- Insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh will be provided in case of natural death to the beneficiary between the age of 18 to 50 years.
- In case of partial permanent disability due to an accident of the beneficiary between the age of 18 to 70 years, an insurance cover of Rs. 1.5 lakh.
Eligibility & Criteria:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those people of the state who work in any unorganized can take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 70 years.
- Employees whose monthly income is Rs 15,000 or less will be eligible under this scheme.
- Those who will be enrolled through Praja Sadhika survey will be eligible under this scheme.
- Passport Size Photo
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Guidelines for the implementation of YSR-Bima through schemes operated by Banks as per guidelines issued by GoI are as follows:
- The Primary Bread earner is required to open a savings Bank account/Jan Dan Account in any Public Sector Nationalized Bank.
- The Premium payable under the schemes will be totally borne by the State Government on behalf of the Beneficiary and the same will be paid to the Insurance Company through the Beneficiaries Bank Account.
- The total premium for the Schemes shall be paid from the Fund established by the Government.
- All Grama/Ward Sachivalayams are hereby notified as YSR Bima Beneficiary Facilitation Centers, for facilitation of registration of Beneficiaries, their enrollment in social security schemes, processing of claims and for delivery of such other services required for implementation of the scheme.
- Implementing agency for this scheme shall be SERP and the CEO SERP using the services of Bima- Mithras and Village / Ward volunteers shall identify the eligible beneficiaries and facilitate the opening of Jandhan Bank accounts with zero balance.
- Implementing Agency (SERP) shall identify the members who are eligible to be covered under the scheme, enroll them as members and prepare database of such members and shall intimate the government and nodal agency (the Department of Labour) regarding such enrollment along with the data.
- Data shall be accepted by the Department of Labour after due validation.
- SERP will prepare the list of insured members and share to Nodal agency.
- The premium amount shall be released by the nodal agency to the implementing agency i.e SERP under this scheme which in-turn will release the amounts into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- For the purpose of admission into the scheme, the member shall sign a formal enrolment form and the declaration of good health. If the declaration of health made by the member and other particulars are found to be satisfactory, the implementing agency may enroll the member to the scheme and include in the data base to effect the assurance subject to other conditions.
YSR Bheema Scheme Application Form
The eligible candidates who want to apply for this scheme will have to apply for this scheme through offline process. To apply through the offline process, you have to first get the “YSR Bheema Application Form”. You can get the application form from any cyber cafe or government office. Or you can download the application form and print it. For this, you can first download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
After downloading the application form, you have to take a printout of it. After taking the printout of the application form, all the information in it has to be filled in carefully. Also, you have to attach all the important documents with the form. Praja Sadhika will visit the survivor worker’s house, conduct a preliminary inquiry, collect claim application with complete details including nominee details and account number, etc., and other documents like Aadhar card, copies of ration card, etc. The application form has to be submitted along with all the documents that after the application is completed the applicant will receive an application reference number along with the application registration details on the email and mobile number.
NOTIFICATION OF INSURED MEMBERS FACILITATION CENTERS and
- All Grama/Ward Sachivalayams are hereby notified as YSR Bima Beneficiaries’ Facilitation centers, for the facilitation of registration of Primary Bread earners, their enrollment in social security schemes, processing of claims, and for delivery of such other services required for the implementation of the scheme.
- The District Call Centers of the Zilla Samakhyas under the SERP shall process the Claims under the scheme in coordination with the banking agencies and ensure that the claim amount is disbursed to the Beneficiary/nominee or the legal heir of the family within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application. The SERP shall ensure coordination with and supervision over YSR Bima beneficiaries Facilitation Centers with helpline (Call Center) for this purpose for efficient delivery of services.
- The benefits delivered towards insurance claims by banks shall be paid to the Beneficiaries or the nominee or legal heir through online transfer to their bank account (Direct Benefit Transfer).