Amazon Credit Card Login is very simple to use and operate for anyone with an Amazon account. If you find it difficult, do not worry, as today, in this article, I will share the complete stepwise details on how to do Amazon Card Login. Before moving right to the login procedure, let us briefly understand the Amazon Chase Credit Card.
Introduction About Amazon Chase Credit Card
Generally, while buying anything on Amazon.ca, people tend to use credit cards more. Hence, you should be aware of the various market credit cards and the features and advantages they offer. JPMorgan Chase & Co offers two fantastic Amazon cards, which can benefit you while making any online purchase from Amazon.
The two cards are 1. Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card, and 2.Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. We shall see what these cards are about and what special features they offer to the users. Both of these cards have their terms and benefits attached. Let us see what they are.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
The J P Morgan Chase bank offers the customers Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. This card offers the highest rate of cashback. This card is only available to Amazon Prime members.
Receive 5% Cashback on purchases made in any category with a Prime rewards card.
|Rewards you receive with this card.||5% Cashback on Amazon.com.
2% Cashback on restaurants and gas stations, and drugstores.
1% cash back on all other purchases.
|Annual fees requirement||No annual charges, but you must have Amazon Prime Membership|
|APR||Varies from 15.74 to 23.74|
|International transaction fees||None|
|Any welcome Bonus||You can get a $100 Amazon.com Gift card (only after approval)|
|Fees for transferring the balance||Minimum $5 or 5% of the amount.|
|Credit score||Good or excellent|
So, the above details were for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card. Now let us see the details of the other card offered by Chase bank.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
If you are a regular buyer on amazon but do not have Prime membership, then the Amazon Rewards visa signature card is for you.
You are not required to have an Amazon Prime membership to get the offers and rewards using this card. Even though you do not have a Prime membership, you get 3% refunds on Amazon and Whole foods and 2% on gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores. Check the below table to learn more about this card:
|Rewards you get||You will get 3% Cashback on Amazon.com and Whole foods
2% cash back on restaurants, gas stations, drugstores and
1% cash back on every other purchase
|Welcome bonus, if any||Yes. $50 Amazon Gift card (only after approval)|
|APR Regular||Varies from 15.74% to 23.74%|
|Fees for transferring the balance||Minimum $5 or 5%|
|International Transaction charges||Zero|
|Credit score needed||Excellent or Good|
Note: These Amazon Prime store cards are offered by Chase Bank and differ from those provided by Synchrony Bank. Thus, we suggest you visit the official website and get more details about the cards.
How to Create Amazon Chase Credit Card Login Account?
Enrolling in your official Chase Rewards Login account is simple. You will have to provide some details and confirm your identity. Once you are clear with adding the details, you will get enrolled successfully.
- To access the enrollment page, you have to click this link here.
- It will open the list of options on your screen.
- First, you must provide your Social Security Number or Tax ID number.
- After that, please provide your account number or your application number.
- Once you have provided the above details, please enter your phone and email details.
- Now there will be three options available on your screen.
- Please choose either the Personal, Business, or Commercial option.
- Using the instructions on your screen, please create your username.
- The username must be at least 8 characters long.
- It must contain 1 letter and 1 number.
- It should include special characters or symbols such as $,%,*, etc.
- Take a look at all the details that you have provided.
- Now you have to click on the Next button.
- After that, please follow the on-screen instructions.
Amazon Credit Card Login Steps
After carefully reviewing your application, the institute will grant you an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card or Amazon Rewards Prime Signature Visa Card. If you have created your Amazon Card Login account, you must learn how to log in to the website. Please follow the below steps,
- Once you click the above link, it will open the official login page.
- Please fill in your official Prime Credit Card Login username in the first blank.
- Then, you have to provide your password for your account.
- To help the browser remember you for the session, please click on the “Remember Me” option.
- Once you have entered the details correctly, click the Sign-In button.
- Within a short time, you can see your Chase Rewards Login on your screen.
- Use the functions that you want on the website.
How to Apply for an Amazon Credit Card?
Applying for the Amazon Credit Card can be very easy with the help of Credit Marketplace. You can search whether the US financial institutions meet your requirements or not by following the below simple steps,
- First, you have to search to apply for your preferred credit card.
- Then, click on “Apply Now.”
- When you click the application button, it will open the official website of a financial institute.
- Now, you have to read carefully and fill in the application.
- You must review the application details you have filled in carefully.
- Then please click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- Now the financial institution will guide you with further instructions.
- Once the review is complete, you will get your Amazon Gift Card.
- If you have added the wrong details, the institute will mark your application as “Incorrect.”
How Can I Retrieve My Username or Password?
In case you have forgotten your username or password for Amazon Credit Card Login, you can follow the steps written herewith and get help yourself to recover the lost username or password.
- Hover your cursor over the link -“Forgot username/ Password.”
- A new Window will appear asking you the details such as your Social security number, Tax id, or application number.
- After successfully entering all the details, tap on the Next button.
- After clicking the next button, you must follow the on-screen instructions.
- Within a short time, you will get your password reset.
Amazon Prime Credit Card Payment Process
After using your Amazon Prime Card, you will have to pay the due amount on the effective “credit” date, which is your official payment date. If you fail to make an Amazon Chase Bill Payment, you must pay the due amount with the applicable interest.
- Your payment will appear online on the “post” date. The transactions that you do will apply to your account balance.
- The ideal time to pay your amount is 8 PM to 11:59 PM ET because paying during this time will get considered by Chase. The additional late payment charges will be applied from the next day.
- Using the official www.chase.com credit cards link, whatever payment you make is “online payment .”If you pay using other payment options on Chase.com, such as Chase Amazon Chase Bill Pay, your processing time may differ.
Amazon Credit Card Contact & Support
While enrolling in your account, accessing your profile via Amazon Credit Card Login, or doing any other activity such as Amazon Chase Bill Pay, you might face some technical issues. You must contact the official helpline or contact number to resolve these issues to get the best solution.
- Call on +1-800-247-4080 for any questions related to Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Call on +1-800-346-5538 for any questions related to Amazon Business Rewards Visa Card.
You can dial these above contact numbers any time you wish because they are available 24×7.
After reading the above article on Amazon Chase Credit Card, you must be clear about the enrollment process, application process, Amazon Credit Card Login process, and password reset process. You have to follow all the above steps in the right order so that you face no trouble accessing your account or delay using any functions on the website.
For further assistance with the article, please contact me using the comment sections below.
I want to see my Amazon credit card details. Where can I find that?
To check your card details, log in to your account, and select the option- ‘edit my account’ on the settings page. Here, you can see your current information and add, modify or delete any details you wish.
How to make payments on my Amazon credit cards?
There are different ways to pay for your credit cards; select whichever suits you best. You can pay the bill by visiting the official website of Amazon.com and logging into your account, and you may also try to pay from the app if you use the mobile application. Another method is to dial 1.800.436.7958 and follow the audio prompts. And if you need help with this, try to visit the ATM or branch office of the card issuer or through Western Union.
I want to see my full credit card number; where can I find it?
Some companies show the full credit card number of the customer, while others don’t know due to privacy concerns. IF you want to check the full credit card number, sign in to your account, go to the account information tab and search for the card number.
How can I make the credit card payment through the mail?
If you want to send the check or money order, then write your full name, and account details and post it to the below address to make the credit card payments:
PO Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
Please note: Only checks or money orders will be accepted, do not send cash.
I am Marry Soni. Since 2015, I’ve been a blogger, and I adore writing. I greatly enjoy writing about survey and login guide. I maintain numerous blogs, including https://takesurvery.com/. [email protected] is how you may get in touch with me.